This course is intermediate-level.
You should already know about software development, programming in the Java language
You need only Kotlin beginner knowledge
This course focuses on Test-Driven Development.
If you learn this methodology then you pass the hiring test that most managers set for you, regardless if you program in Kotlin or not.
So if you want to get that job with high probability of passing the TDD check then this course is for you.
- TDD Kotlin E0 Video Course Trailer (1:55)
- TDD Kotlin E1 Introduction to the video course and overview (2:09)
- TTDD Kotlin E2 Agile business practice (6:46)
- TDD Kotlin E3 Course guidance (3:38)
- TDD Kotlin E4 Frequently Asked Questions (F.A.Q) (4:31)
- TDD Kotlin E5 Our user story, task and overview (5:24)
- TDD Kotlin E6 What is Test-Driven Development? (0:51)
- TDD Kotlin E7 What are the benefits of TDD? (1:28)
- TDD Kotlin E8 TDD methodology at a glance (2:30)
- TDD Kotlin E9 AC1 Find the journey time duration (9:50)
- TDD Kotlin E10 Commit code to Git master branch (1:02)
- TDD Kotlin E11 AC2 Find duration for the first available train (3:56)
- TDD Kotlin E12 AC3 Find duration for the second available train (9:09)
- TDD Kotlin E13 AC4 Find duration with waiting time (part 1) (9:45)
- TDD Kotlin E14 AC4 Find duration with waiting time (part 2) (6:08)
- TDD Kotlin E15 AC4 convert string time format to decimal hours (4:18)
- TDD Kotlin E16 AC4 conversion decimal hours and minutes to string (5:50)
- TDD Kotlin E17 AC4 putting it all together (10:25)
- TDD Kotlin E18 AC5 Report fastest train between two stations (9:45)
- TDD Kotlin E19 AC5 combining list collections with the functional zip operation (5:20)
Hi, I’m Peter Pilgrim, Java Champion
and I will be your instructor
I have 21 years of Java development experience.
If you need to check me out then go ahead and surf to my website xenonique PEAT UK